PORSE Employer Partnership Programme
PORSE is excited to offer our 'Supporting Working Parents, Employer Partnership Programme', giving employers the opportunity to offer special PORSE In-home childcare subsidies to current employees.
As a PORSE partner you will be able to support your employees with their return to the workforce, and provide them with the peace of mind that their children are happy and thriving in the nurturing, low-ratio home environment our Educators provide.
Our PORSE employer partnership programme offers many great benefits for employers, including:
- increased employee engagement - in-home childcare is proven to be less stressful for babies and parents
- lowered employee absenteeism as children in low-ratio care are exposed to fewer illnesses
- punctual employees, as PORSE offers flexible In-home Educator locations and hours, reducing travel time for parents
- lowered employee stress levels, because happier children means happier parents
- complimentary copies of our six-monthly Let’s PORSE magazine which I can drop off to go into staff rooms or out with newsletters
- your business logo can be featured on our PORSE Partners website page with a link to your website.
Employees who already have children enrolled with PORSE would automatically be entitled to this benefit. As PORSE has a presence throughout most of New Zealand, this benefit is available nationwide.
Here are few of our current PORSE Partners; and if you would like to get your business involved, enquire today and one of our amazing team will get in touch!